2. Collection of Your Information
We may collect information about you in several ways.
While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, email address, and phone number.
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the website, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the website, may also be collected.
3. Use of Your Information
Having accurate information about you enables us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use the information collected about you to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Service
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service
- Send you news and information about our Service
4. Disclosure of Your Information
We don’t sell or rent your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. However, we may share information we collect about you in certain situations such as:
- Compliance With Laws. If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to a legal process or request, enforce our policies and terms, or protect the rights, property, and safety of others.
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
5. Tracking Technologies
Cookies and Web Beacons
We could utilize morsels, web illuminations, following specks, and other following advancements on the site to help modify the site and enhance your experience. Most programs are set to acknowledge treats as a matter of course. You can expel or dismiss confections yet know that such activity could influence the accessibility and usefulness of the site.
6. Security of Your Information
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other types of misuse.
7. Policy for Children
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
9. Contact Us